A lead or junior plumber serves the clients of the company by expertly servicing, repairing and replacing plumbing systems. As a professional plumber with our company, you will maximize lead opportunities, based on the company's business plan. And you will adhere to a goal of 100% work satisfaction, observe company safety measures and present a professional attitude and appearance.
- Utilizes Straight Forward Pricing (including all company approved forms) correctly on each call
- Wears floor savers while in the client’s home and maintains a neat work area while performing a repair or scheduled service
- Tests each aspect of the job before leaving a home to make sure everything is working properly. Ensures the job was indeed done right and eliminates unnecessary call backs after the job is finished
- Explains each service performed to the client each time a maintenance or repair is completed. Makes sure that they are 100% satisfied with all work
- Conveys a safety-conscious attitude, both on the job and while driving
- Maintains vehicles that are neat and clean on the inside and outside at all times
Minimum Training, Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Junior Plumbers are considered training/apprentice level and typically do not operate their own truck
- Lead/Master Plumbers are considered the senior level and typically operate their own truck
- Lead & Junior Plumbers must have applicable certifications and licensing required by their state of residence
A Sales Lead Coordinator takes all incoming client inquiries relating to new water heaters or plumbing systems. Since this is a front-line client position, providing an enthusiastic first impression to the client is essential to your success. You are also responsible for generating marketing efforts and are committed to a goal of 100% customer satisfaction.
A Plumbing Advisor is a highly valued position, responsible for converting prospects into satisfied customers by completing financing paperwork and collecting cash payments for new water heaters, water conditioning systems, remodels and re-pipes. You will conduct your daily activities with the highest level of honesty and integrity, while displaying a positive and professional attitude.
The Administrative Assistant provides office coordination from answering the telephone, assisting in accounting activities, compile call run, average sales, closing ratio and agreement renewal reports for the Manager. You will have general office abilities that will include, typing, filing, faxing, shipping and other administrative duties as required.